How it started...

   Hello everyone,Shubhangi here...This is my first blog ever. In this blog i will share how my crafting journey began.
   It started a couple of years ago when I posted my first explosion box card which I made for my husband on his birthday on one of the FB group.
    I used to make handmade cards for friends and family from my school days. I continued the hobby of making cards even after getting married.
    Two years ago I wanted to make a unique card for my husband on his birthday and I learned about explosion card. I gave it a try and decided to make it. It wasn't easy to start without any tutorial and measurements but the artist within me urged me to do that. When I presented it to my husband he was amazed to see it. Then I posted it on FB where people praised my work,with more than 4000 comments and likes...Few of them asked me to make cards for them and few other asked for online classes. I also got my first order and the journey of "Creative Feelings by Shubhangi started....
      Though being from a completely different educational background( I am a graduate in Horticulture and M.B.A.Finance) I decided to pursue a profession which will help me get closer to my passion,my love,my hobby art and crafts.
  This is my first card made for my husband on his birthday.







Thank you.
Shubhangi...

Comments